Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday Social

I think this is my first ever post on a Sunday. 
First are fun!!!
So are linkups!

Here's a new one I'm trying today: 


Sunday Social!

What is your favorite store to shop at?
I would have to say that my favorite store to shop at these days {actual store, not online...} is Francesca's. They have the cutest dresses and clothes and adorable accessories... and the stuff won't break your bank! :) Which is a huge bonus for me!

If you could afford anything and everything, which designer brand would you covet?
That's a good Q. I don't honestly spend too much money on designer brands, as they are quite expensive. So that's a stumper for me!

Must have closet staple?
Cardigans!!! They are wonderful in almost every single case!!! I wear one a lot for work with sleeveless tops and they also work well to wear to work with sleeveless dresses!!! LOVE cardis.

Best clothing deal you've ever gotten?
I pride myself on deals I've gotten over the years. I rarely spend over 20$ on any piece in my closet. I was raised frugal and I LOVE a great deal!!! Most of the clothing that I have is at least 40% off somehow. And sometimes up to 90% off!!! I love it.

Style you'd love to try?
I would love to try maxi dresses but just like Jazmine , I am too short as well for this cute style. I would be for hemming it off at the bottom, but a lot of dresses would lose a lot of their cuteness by chopping off the bottom. So... yeah....

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...