Thursday, June 28, 2012

Momma's new obsession: LBB


Have you heard of this site?
Little Black Bag
I heard of it from another blog {found here}.

Can I just say... I am addicted. 
I am addicted!!!!

Essentially, it's a site where you choose 1 item, then stylists choose other items for you but you aren't sure what they are until after you checkout! The items will add up to at least 100$ value. 
It's like 50$ for monthly subscription {which you have up to like 5 days to skip that month} or like 60$ for a one-time buy. 
There are some brands I recognize and others I don't, but all of the stuff on this site is cute!!! Not all of it is particularly my style, but it's all very cute. 
My favorite part is the trading!!!! 

Anyway, check it out :)
And please, if you decide to give it a whirl - please use my referral link --> USE ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...