Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Dirty Thirty Party [downtown Minneapolis}


Ready to party!

Our Suite

Me and D - the other birthday girl!
{no, we didn't plan to match hahaha}

we ate at Hell's Kitchen {which i give like a 6/10}
here we are showing how we wanted to eat...the sign lol

playing games :)

good peeps

part of our group ... + some random chick's hair
Here's my birthday party post. We went downtown Minneapolis, stayed at the W Hotel, ate dinner at Hell's Kitchen, and went to a couple clubs - mainly Wellman's. It was a great night with LOTS of drinks and LOTS of fun. I was happy with the group that came out ... you all rock!!! I will say, I cannot party like that very often anymore... dare I say? 
I am getting too old for this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...