Friday, May 4, 2012

RECIPE: Chicken and Stuffing


Chicken and Stuffing
I promise I will try to use my real camera next time...my apologies!
INGREDIENTS:
-1.5 lbs chicken breast, cubed
-1 lb bag mixed veggies
-1 box Stove Top stuffing
-1/3 C sour cream
-1 can cream of chicken soup
-2/3 can chicken broth

DIRECTIONS:
1. Put 1/4-1/3 C dry stuffing in bottom of baking dish.
2. Put chicken over top.
3. Mix veggies, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, and chicken broth in separate bowl; pour over chicken.
4. Mix remaining stuffing with 1 C hot water. Spread over top.
5. Bake at 400 for 35-50 Minutes.

I received this recipe from my favorite daily chat buddy, Lindsey. :)
It was a keeper from the start. Super easy and super tasty!
Next time I make this, I want to try to use Greek yogurt instead of Sour Cream!!!!

Enjoy!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...