Thursday, May 3, 2012

a little B story



I have a little story to share about B.
One of my goals for May was to get going on our landscaping in our front & back yards.
It's been nicer here in Mn, so after we get done with dinner, we've been heading outside!!! B loves to ride his tricycle around ... on the cement AND the grass. :)
I have been weeding our wood chip areas and came across some earthworms in the dirt. I wanted to show B and so he came over and he was curious. He didn't want to touch it but he was interested in the little things. Here's my favorite part: he asks me "It doesn't have face?!" 
So observant.... and so damn sweet. Had to document it!!!

Love you and your sweet little observations, B!!! xoxox
Photobucket

1 comment:

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...