Friday, February 24, 2012

5QF




1. What's your favorite way to spend down time (alone or with a significant other)?
Lately, it's been simply pulling out my kindle and playing a mindless & super juvenile game or reading. If we manage to snag a sitter, Daddy P & I like to hit the movie theater [even though the cost of concessions at the theater disgust me now] or hit up the thrift stores! I know, I know, we are sooooooo romantic. We're pretty much the hottest couple on the block. ;-)

2. Are you the kind of person that wants things more as soon as you know you can't have it?
No... I want things whether I can have them or not. That's natural, right???

3. If you were given $1000 to spend on yourself, what would you buy?
Hmmmm, that's a really tough question. I would want to spend a good chunk of that on stuff for B. I love to buy him toys even though the kid has quite an impressive arsenal already, and I love to buy him cute clothes, even though the market for cute little boy clothes is super limited. I would probably splurge on a purse and some cute stuff from Francesca's. I used to buy somewhat impulsively and now I can't because the guilt is too much to bear!!! I hate growing up.

4. Do you ever go out to eat by yourself?
No, I'm not that brave. :-P

5. What company would you want to do a blog review for?
Hmmm... I have a lot to say about a lot of things. :) 

Happy Friday... better late than never :)

1 comment:

  1. It's funny how lame-ish we become when we become parents. I enjoy going to the grocery store ALONE. That is exciting to me. Hahah! And another favorite is going out to eat. I enjoy sitting down for a meal and eating it nice and slow. We next to never go out to eat with E. He is a disaster in restaurants. So, I cook A LOT, even though it'd be nice to get a break from that once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...