Monday, November 7, 2011

Everyone's not a Size Zero

I'm not a size 0 and I don't think I know many people that actually are. I can only think of 1, actually, that is a real size 0. I have been thinking about the Holidays a lot and am still waiting to hear details of my work's Holiday Party for this year. It's usually a good night filled with awesome food, some sort of entertainment and is usually a dressy evening. I love to get dressed up and go out but don't have a reason to most of the time. I subscribe to Rent The Runway emails and was looking through their dresses. It's a very interesting idea they have... they have a lot of high-end dresses and you can rent them for a reduced price. It's like netflix on a much larger and more fashionable scale. Haha. Anyway, I was then thinking... man, it would be nice if you could see what these dresses look like on a normal-looking woman. Of course all the dresses look amazing on all of the super skinny models... but what about me? What is that dress going to look like on me? Or at least someone that looks sort of like me? How about just a typical body of a woman that you would see walking down the streets? I don't know about everyone else, but I wish they would add a new view to those "More Views" options... like a "Body Type" View!!!!! It's hard to imagine what a dress would look like on... let alone when you're staring at it on a body that is so not like yours! I have nothing against them showing skinny girls, I get it... but, wish there were more options!!!!

Happy Monday all of you beautiful women! :)

1 comment:

  1. amen, sista! But sometimes even the "plus size" models have awesome ideally proportioned bodies... a body that I would love to have! I'm large in some areas, but small in others... Nothing will ever fit right on me.

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...