Monday, November 7, 2011

What's for dinner?





I made a Meal board a couple of weeks ago.... but then we dismantled it to paint the frame black [i have recently been into 'upcycling'] and haven't put it back together again. Actually, we need to finish painting it black with brush & paint as spray painting wasn't going to cut it. Yes, I still need to actually pickup the paint too. My to-do list is LONG! Anyway, I was wondering what all of you busy Moms make on the regular for a healthy yet tasty meal?? We have a rotation of the same stuff... so I'd like to try to mix it up and find some more to add to that. Tonight I think we are having chicken alfredo per P's request. Sounds pretty good to me as well...so I think we'll go with that. So...what's for dinner?
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Please share your findings in a future post. I am collecting easy meal ideas for a lazy non-cooking mom (me).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree with the above commenter!

    I'd lend you some ideas, but we're probably much more limited than you, since A can't have dairy. Alfredo is WAY out of the question for us. Ava really likes pepperoni, turkey dogs, pulled pork, turkey burgers, noodles, veggies, meatballs, salmon, turkey, etc. We definitely need to mix it up also!

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...