Friday, June 24, 2011

5 Question Friday





1. What is your current favorite tv show?
I have a couple current favorites that I totally watch on the regular.... with huge thanks and love for my DVR!!!! P & I could not live without it!!!! I am so excited that Drop Dead Diva just started up again! I watch Army Wives, KUWTK, GG, 90210, 16 & Pregnant, Teen Mom, Swamp People, that's all that I can think of right now but you know, the typical girly shows. :) Gotta love 'em!

2. What's the worst haircut you ever got?
I'm gonna have to throw my wonderful Mother under the bus here [sorry Mom!] .. she doesn't read this anyway hehe. The worst haircut I have ever had is when I was a little girl and I had a bowling-ball like haircut/bob/disaster. I know my Mom didn't mean anything by it but seriously, I literally was mistaken for a bowling ball... in a bowling alley... :sigh: LOVE YOU MOM! :)

3. What was something that you did as a child that you thought you were so cool for doing?
I'm pretty sure I knew I was cool no matter what I was doing. JOKING! I don't remember much so I can't honestly answer this Q!

4. Do you have any GREAT frugal family fun tips?
I don't really... we just became a family about a year and a half ago and we are still trying to figure everything out. I like to think we are pretty frugal in all aspects of our life so I'm sure I'll have an answer to this Q in a few years!!! No problem! 
5. Would you drive across country if you had the money to fly?
Yes. If I had the time to stop wherever we wanted to stop and do whatever we wanted to do along the way. A cross-country road trip sounds like a lot of fun to me!!! It's just the time crunch would be a killer. This will have to wait a little bit but I hope to do it someday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...