Thursday, January 14, 2010

Poop!

So babies go through TONS of diapers a day. Considering the amount of diapers one changes throughout the day and what not, I knew I would encounter the time when he would poop while having the diaper off and the new diaper not quite on yet. Today would be that day. And I'm sure it will not be the last!!! It wasn't explosive, it didn't even get on me at all. It simply oozed out his little butthole. Haha. So today will forever be the first day Bennett pooped during a diaper change. Congratulations little guy!!! You are growing oh so fast. ;)

2 comments:

  1. WOW - be super happy it took this long! My little Adelle has pooped and peed without a new diaper on and even on me a little - completely ishy! Be happy that it just oozed!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so lucky that's all that happened. Check out what Asher did to me! http://aewilkinsonfamily.blogspot.com/2009/12/what-they-dont-tell-you.html

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...