Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy 4 Weeks !

Today is the 4 week mark for my little Munchkin! I just started calling him that yesterday, "Munchkin" and I call him "Munch" for short. LOL I'm not sure if he likes it yet.

I can't believe it was 4 weeks ago today that he was born. I honestly am still in awe of this little guy. I can't believe he is my little boy. So precious. It all seems quite surreal still, like I have been babysitting for an elongated period of time. But to think we created this little life is so awesome feeling. I look at his little head and see his little veins and I just think, "Wow!" The human reproduction process is truly amazing. He started so small and now look at him!!!

He has already changed so much since he was born. And he is growing quite quickly. Everyone keeps saying before we know it he will be talking and running around. It bugs me all the time when people say this because I just want to enjoy the time I have now with him. I want to enjoy him being so small and precious and innocent. Why rush things?? Bennett has been a remarkably good little boy so far and I am hoping that this continues. I also hope he continues to pass his Dr visits with flying colors. I love my healthy baby boy.

I should start writing little letters to Bennett so that he can read them when he's older. I noticed someone else on their blog was writing directly to their baby. I think I will actually write them on paper and keep them in a shoe box until he's older. That way maybe Daddy will want to pen a few of his own, he's not much for blogging. :) Love you Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...