Tuesday, December 1, 2009

We're having a baby?!

It is December, and I can't believe it! The reality that we are going to have a real, live baby to call our own quite soon is also setting in. We are going to have a baby! We are going to have a baby!!! Wow..... I guess I'm still sort of in awe. And yes, I'm as big as a house, but it still just seems somewhat surreal. We have made some progress with the nursery and getting everything washed up. Patrick even has been looking at the carseat and carseat bases in both of our vehicles. He is so cute... went out the other night to the bar to play some BBH with our friend, Sean and told me he kept checking his phone in case he missed a call from me. I assure him that we have time, but he insists Baby B could make an appearance at literally any moment. So adorable. Patrick, you melt my heart. Love you! ♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. It is adorable that he thought of that! My hubby came home yesterday saying we need a special ring/message to let him know that when I call, it's about the baby. It's really cute - and surreal!

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...