Friday, December 11, 2009

The end is near.

I have been horrible at blogging lately. Oh well.... we're having a baby!!! Hellooooooooooooo!

Well at my last Dr Appt, I was disappointed to hear that we had made no progress whatsoever from the previous week's appointment. Bummer. But she did tell me that we can make an appointment for next Wed night to begin the process!!!! I am due next Thursday - the 17th, so if little Baby B doesn't decide he wants to join us out here before then, his birthday will be December 17th, 2009. So crazy!!!! Less than a week from today!!

I feel like I have been trucking along pretty well throughout this past month or so. I will admit the most recent weeks have gotten harder... my back hurts more, my feet are more swollen, my hands are puffy... aka I am the Michelin Man! I am just wiped at 9PM nowadays and in the past couple of nights I haven't slept the best. It's harder and harder for me to get comfortable so I am hoping that means Baby B wants to make an arrival soon! :)

Lots to do still......

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...