Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"settle down"

Alright... keep in mind that yes, I am pregnant and yes, I may be a little more 'emotional' than normal times. But.... when someone tells you to "settle down" when you're not even "not settled" it drives me up the wall!!! It totally pisses me off and makes me "not settled" down when I was fine to begin with. I've had one particular coworker say that to me 2x now and it just makes my blood boil!!!! I have noticed that my patience has started to grow thinner as time goes by and the day draws closer. I am annoyed by pretty much everything, uncomfortable all the time, and wish I could just sit on my couch or lay in my bed with my C-noodle in one of 2 comfy and totally unfashionable shirts and granny underwear. Is that bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...