Thursday, October 1, 2009

Goodbyes.

My little sister is moving to Chicago this weekend! I'm so excited for her! Luckily, Chicago is just a hop, skip & a jump away from here and I'm sure we will have many visits between here and there. I have no worries about that. I hope she finds all that she's searching for out there in the big city! I hope things between her and her BF (she's moving in with out there) work out well and maybe we'll be hearing wedding bells soon for them??

Accompanying them in their move will be our current cat, Bentley. He has been a good cat for a number of years. I first got him when he was about 5 years old from the Animal Humane Society to keep me company in my 1st apartment in Brooklyn Park. He was a good friend but now with baby on the way, we were looking to find him a good home. Luckily, Liz & Mike were willing to take him and give him a nice home in a brand new town! I am sure they will have many more years of good times with this funny cat. As long as they keep bottle caps around, he will be sublimely happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...