Friday, October 9, 2009

All About Babies

So we went to our first baby class last night. "All About Babies" at the Buffalo Clinic. It started at 630 and was supposed to go until 930 but they got us out of there at 9, thank goodness!!! Only 10 minutes into this class, my eyes were burning and I was tired!!!!

Anyway, we learned some valuable stuff and also some stuff that maybe could have been skipped over a little. It definitely was just an overview class and there was a lot of info thrown at us in a small amount of time. We learned about baby bathing, car seat safety, infant choking/CPR, infant massage, shaken baby syndrome, bottle-feeding vs. breastfeeding and I'm sure there's more that I can't remember.

There is so much to know!!! I don't feel prepared for baby's arrival now...so good that we have some time to prepare ourselves!!! 10 weeks to go.... wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...