Monday, June 22, 2009

Free Willy!

I am such a whiner. I like to complain. It must be completely annoying to the people around me. Oh well. I am what I am. Right now, these days, I am a whale. I am a sea-swimming creature that sometimes gets beached, sometimes gets poached, and has been the star in the "Free Willy" movies. I feel so disgusting and fat!!!

I would like to address those that feel it's necessary to touch my fat jar of lard, okay okay... my sweet, sweet offspring harboring in my fat, fat lard. lol. I don't understand why people think it's okay to "cop a feel" just because they know I'm pregnant? A friend of mine snuck in a "feel" on Friday while we were hugging goodbye, which I am going to not do anymore because of that very thing. Anyway, it pissed me off. I don't like people entering my personal space when I'm not pregnant, let alone now - while I feel like a complete tub of jelly. Seriously... don't touch me. I cannot explain just how strongly I feel about this, too. I am not sure the best way to tackle that head on either, avoiding any akwardness or rudeness. Any suggestions?

I am looking forward to next Friday - a completely free day off from work. The first one in a long while, actually. Or at least it seems like a long time since. I can't really believe it's already going to be the 4th of July. Wow... time really does fly. I've said this a million times before, but I really mean it this summer! And I am truly hoping it continues to fly so that we can meet our little one sooner than later! :) Can't hardly wait.

Went over to my parents' yesterday for Father's Day. Spent the day cleaning out the closet upstairs with my Mom and sister. That thing really needed it, too. And purging feels good!!! But man, is it tiring. We found a few of my old baby dolls that I had played with as a child and I decided I would bring those home. I felt bad that a lot of the crap cluttering my parents' closet was mine. So I'll bring it home and let it clutter my closets. Ha.

So the cutest thing last night - Patrick pointed to the bag the dolls were stuffed in, and asked, "what are those?" Oh, those are my dolls. Then he proceeded to pick it up and cradle it, adjusting the position with a questionable look on his face. "I don't know how to do it." So cute. Absolutely adorable. Not to mention those dolls are not malleable at all, they are hard and rigid. Their heads don't move and their arms only rotate. So they are definitely hard to hold. lol. I'm sure it'll come completely natural to him once LO arrives this winter. ♥

The biggest dilemma of my days in recent time has been simply, "What's for lunch?" Sounds like a simple enough question, but is totally the opposite! I have trouble deciding what exactly sounds good to me. There are sure-fire answers like sweet and salty chex mix (YUM!), fresh fruit, chocolate bars. Haha. But other than that - as far as the healthier, heartier meals... it completely eludes me. I know I'm hungry, that is a definite. But what am I hungry for? I would pay you to answer that for me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...