Friday, June 26, 2009

Feeling Funny on Friday

First of all, I would like to touch on the fact that we've had 3 deaths in the past week. That whole theory of the "Rule of Three" really creeps me out. Because it seems to stand true, a lot. Totally gives me the heebie geebies.

Tuesday - June 23rd, 2009 - Ed McMahon dies. R.I.P.
Thursday - June 25, 2009 - Farrah Fawcett & Michael Jackson die. R.I.P. to both

Count 'em. Three. Wow. Goosebumps.

Anyway, today is Friday and I am so thankful that the end of the work week has finally arrived! 530 cannot roll around fast enough! We have plans to see Transformers 2 tonight, with our friends - Sean & Andrea. Dinner and a movie... sounds perfect to me!

Yesterday was the 15 week mark. I honestly cannot believe I am already 15 weeks. Time is starting to really fly and I am definitely loving it. That means only 5 more weeks until the halfway point. Wow!!!! I can't wait until I start feeling movement and all that fun stuff. Also, I cannot wait to 'pop'. I am feeling quite flabby these days. I was never tiny, but I have never had this much of a belly.... so kind of tough to adjust to. Maybe when I finally do 'pop', I will post a picture of my precious little one. Anxious for that ticker to make some more progress!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...