Thursday, April 9, 2009

Th-Th-Th-Thursday

One more day and it's Easter weekend time! =]

I am thinking tomorrow will be a pretty easy-going day too... and maybe we'll even get out a bit earlier, being it's Good Friday. But, I don't want to jinx it, so I take that statement back. Hah.

I am looking forward to Spring and Summer more and more each day. I can't wait to get out on the boat and get some quality fishing time in. I can't wait until our 2nd Annual Camping Trip later in the summer as well. There's so much to look forward to, I absolutely love it! Country Splash, Anniversary trip in September (destination is yet to be set), my 21st Birthday!!!! =P, going up to the cabin.... I am totally pumped about the year ahead, and taking a lot of pictures along the way too!!!

I just need to focus on all the good things in life and try my best to let go of the not-so-good stuff. Yes, this is what I need to do!

Happy Thursday kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...