Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter is just around the corner...Amazing.

I cannot believe Easter is this weekend. Already!!! Wow..... time really does fly. And I know that I say that a lot, but damn. Damn. Seriously. Wow.

So I have created a Menu and I am excited!!! My little sister's boyfriend, Michael, is going to be in town (I think for the first time in the multi-years they have been dating) and I hope to have a bountiful menu for him to devour.

Life gets so busy sometimes and things begin to blur together. I haven't been very good at updating this blog, not that I think anyone ever reads it.... but I still wish I were better at keeping up with this thing. I used to be quite good at it... blah.

We attended my second cousin's wedding in Iowa the other weekend - I think 2 weekends ago now?
The bride was beautiful and the Groom blessed and happy!

Mr. and Mrs. Tyler Van Whye


My little sister & myself just about to walk out the door to the ceremony.


Liz even caught the bouquet! ooooooh


Dancing!


Cool favors!!! Coozies!


Liz's trademark picture.

It was a long drive down but it was worth it to witness a vow of love for life and see family.
May they have a long and wonderful life together!!! Congratulations Tracy and Tyler!






No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...