Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Unfuckingbelievable.

It amazes me the assholes that I tend to run into. It truly makes me sad for this world and our society. This grandpa wearing only swim trunks on an old POS moped with a sidecar decides it's really his turn to go at a 4-way stop. So I honk my horn and this asshole slows down to call me a "fat bitch". So I flick that asshole off and then he decides to change his route and cut me off again, and to call me "porkchop". This guy is like 55 years old and he's yelling insults at me. Yeah I told that grandpa to f off! I couldn't believe it. I don't understand what drives people to be so stupid and well, cruel. It's one thing to cut someone off, it's another thing to flick them off, but it's almost an entirely different thing to start insulting someone you have no idea who they are, for what you think they look like. I actually also think, as he sped off on his POS, that he made some racist remark. F him. Seriously. I wanted to run him the F over. I would have also been doing the world a gigantic favor. One less asshole in the world, now that sounds like a good place to me. I'm not sure how people like this are raised or why they think it's okay to attack people like they do. I had a run-in with an asshole of this degree once before. They are looneys too though, because that guy said he "owned Minnesota". Hahahahaha... yeah, and the sky is tie-dyed. Losers. And yeah, it does piss me the F off... and for damn good reason. People like that - I have no tolerance. There is no justification. F that grandpa. F him.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:12 AM

    i would have got his fucking license plate and called it in you can do that you know

    sarah

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...