Monday, July 7, 2008

Independence Day 2008 .. come and gone

I am still in shock that the 4th has come and gone already!!! It was a longer weekend than normal, but it felt nothing like it. It seemed like a normal weekend... which pretty much sucks. We didn't really do much of anything over the long weekend. It wasn't a bad weekend, but it wasn't anything crazy.

So, back to work and I feel like leaving. Blah. The weather is so muggy it makes me feel crappier. I started feeling under the weather on Saturday night and that night I slept horribly. Icky dreams and not being able to swallow plain sucked. But I felt better after sleeping A LOT on Sunday. Geez, it was quite the lazy day!!!

July is almost half over now and that just seems crazy crazy CRAZY to me! I can't believe how fast time is flying by this summer! Before we know it, there will be snow on the ground. Hehe... i love Christmas, so let it come fast. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...