Friday, January 11, 2008

Well, this Friday is dragging on and on and I am becoming more tired by the minute!!! ugh! We are going to PARTY tomorrow and I am pumped about it! I don't really have anything to say... I've been thinking a lot lately about life... and how it's so damn fragile. It's like... we get up every day and do just about the same thing every day... but like... what if I died? What if someone really close to me died?? What if?? It makes it hard to sit here day after day in this cube. I either feel like I shouldn't be working at all or I should be doing something a lot more worthwhile... a lot more meaningful... ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Anyway, I also hope that those around me know what's going on... like how I feel about them, etc. I sometimes think I should write a heartfelt letter to those in my life, just in case something did happen to me. That is morbid, I know... but I think about that stuff. After all, it is life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...