Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Day Three.

I am still holding on. Today a freight company brought in doughnuts...but I stayed away!!! Yay me! I had a huge salad for lunch, it was very good...and extremely filling. It's freeeeeeezing out but I'm stayin' warm. Or trying to at least! Our garage door gets so pissed off when it's cold out. LoL. That was a weird blurp. Anyway, yesterday I slipped a bit for dinner, but it didn't turn out to be that bad. I Turbojammed it last night and it really left me winded. I need to quit smoking! Soon enough, I will. This is the year. So, thinking about going dancing on Friday night... I have so much fun doing that stuff.... and it's good for you too! So tomorrow is Thursday and I am wishing it were Friday. The weeks have been flying by though and it's already almost February. Geez, life really does fly by. Tacos for dinner! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...