Friday, December 14, 2007

It's been a while...

Well, I haven't posted for a pretty good amount of time now. Sorry about that! Not that anyone reads this, but it's good for me, Anika, me. Ha.

Well, we got a new ride! It is sick. It's a Mitsubishi Outlander and I am in love with this vehicle. It is loaded! Leather heated seats, Rockford Fosgate Subwoofer, 6 disc cd changer, HID Headlights, Sunroof... it's pimpin. And it's Patrick's ride! Heh.... well, technically it is "our" truck... but, it really is mainly Patrick's and he loves it too!!! I am very happy for our recent purchase and I believe Patrick is too!!!

Let's see... other than that, not much else has been going on. I've been waking up every morning since Wed thinking it was Friday - so that sucked and made for a long, drawn-out week. But we're finally here, it's finally Friday and it feels GREAT. Patrick went on a ride-along today for the first half of his day, so that was probably interesting in some way or another... but it was during the day in St. Mich, so maybe not so interesting. Heh.

Tomorrow is my family's Christmas party and I'm kinda excited! I think it will be fun.... good food, fun times... yeah. And a booze punch. Yay! Heheh.... speaking of, Sarah, did you find that recipe??? Or should I try to find something?? We could always try somethin' new? We're going to be making chocolate dipped pretzels for the party... that is on our agenda for tonight. Fun stuff. Sometimes I like to be domestic... I made chex mix the other night and I must say... it is yummy!!! And addicting!!!!

Liz comes home today for her winter break. She'll be home later tonight and doesn't leave until early Jan. It will be nice to have her home!!!

I can't wait to get working on my handmade gifts!!! Wrapping, I've decided, is a total pain in the butt.... but maybe without animals all over the place... might be easier! I'll just have to lock them up ... or we'll clear the table ... anyway, that's the update for now!!! Enjoy your Fridays bitches!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...