Monday, December 17, 2007

6 Days and counting...

Well, I am going to officially finish my Christmas shopping today at lunch!! I just need to get Sophia her Xmas Present, then I am done done done!!! With time to spare thank you! Yay....!

This past weekend flew by as usual. We had my family Christmas party on Saturday and that was soooo draining. It's good to see everyone but difficult to keep a smile plastered on your face the entire time... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Then yesterday we got some presents wrapped, I did like 4 loads of laundry and Liz came out and we went to see "I Am Legend" on the IMAX at the St. Mich theater. The movie was... strange. And it was short! The movie scroll thing said it was 2 hours and some minutes but it was more like an hour and a half tops. So strange. And the movie was swarming with zombies. That was weird too... and not quite my typical movie style. I would give the entire movie a 2 out of 5 stars. I would give Will Smith's acting a 3.5/4 out of 5 stars though, he did a good job as usual. I like him. And he was RIPPED in this movie... just like iRobot and ... yeah, he must just be ripped.

Last night I was up until 1230 playing The Sims 2. LOL. Yes, I have no life... but it took my mind off the zombies and I did not have any nightmares. Woohoo!! Mission accomplished. Heh.

Okay, time to work some today. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...