Saturday, December 8, 2007

So far, this Saturday has been completely blah. I'm not sure why, but I am seemingly crabby and really moody... more like emotional?? Weird. Anyway, Patrick went to Brookdale again this morning to look at an Outlander... but it turns out we can't really afford the payments on the particular one we were looking at. It sucks so bad not being able to afford the things that you want... that is why I wanted to get a job at Kohls... but that was probably one of the worst ideas I've ever had. I am frustrated with not being able to get everything that I want... and I wish it were fall or Spring outside. Haha... always wanting what I can't have. So I have been doing laundry since I got up and now I'm going to play some computer games. Yes, I am a nerd. Lexxi is kenneled up right now because I walked into the bedroom and the mattress pad (I'm washing the fitted sheet) was tore up. Little naughty brat!!! And Patrick's phone seems to have quit working. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Oh and we have a Christmas Party to go to tonight. I'm tired already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...