Thursday, July 5, 2012

LBB Experience: Month 1




OK. My trading week is officially over!!!
Here's what I ended up with:

I am about 85% pleased with what I have in my bag here. 
I really like the purse and the necklace but could have done with something else instead of my bracelet. But... it's better than what I originally started out with!!! You see, they add new things all the time ... so the better things were added after I had already picked my choice!! 
The trading part was A LOT of fun. It's sort of like a game... trading things and seeing what you can get for what you have!!! 
The downside of this was that I was glued to my computer, A LOT during this week. I didn't want to miss a good trade!!! Hahaha... so it's good it only lasts a week!!
Anyhow... I can't wait until August 1st. haha



No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...