Friday, July 6, 2012

5QF


1. Is love at 1st sight possible?
I don't want to sound like a cynic, but... I don't think this is actual possible. I would love to say I totally believe in it and love is so easy when it's real but honestly, I don't think you can actually LOVE someone simply by looking at them. There are so many other aspects of love... I think you can fall into LUST with someone at first sight, but love? I don't think so! Love is awesome, love is wonderful... but it ain't always easy!

2. How did you choose your pet's name?
Lexxi is a shortened version of my favorite girl's name. Yes, I used one of my favorite girl names on my dog. :)

3. What are you considering giving up (cable, home phone)?
I am always trying to think of ways to make my life healthier but I honestly don't have the willpower to do anything at this time! ie. pop, buying non-recycled items, bread, sweets, etc. ::sigh::

4. How much do you pay your babysitter?
Interesting question! Bennett has never been watched by anyone besides family, so.... we have not paid any babysitters as of yet!!! We have yet to venture down that road... I am thankful that we have family around us that are able to help us out like that!!!

5. How "young" is old enough to babysit?
That's a tough one. I have no idea. I think maybe it might depend on the person babysitting? There can be uber-mature teens and then uber-immature kids so....yeah. 

HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...