Thursday, July 12, 2012

DEAL: Shutterfly photo book for a buck!



I ♥ Shutterfly!
I also ♥ their photo books!
I have purchased many!

Check out this deal!!
Find it ►HERE

Here are the dets:
For $1, you'll get a 20-page, professionally-bound, 8x8 in. hard-cover photo book from Shutterfly. Your one dollar will be donated to help fund medical research and educational programs that support the fight against cancer. The photo book is a $29.99 value, but you’ll receive it free with your donation. So preserve memories that your family will treasure for years to come, and help give someone else memories with Shutterfly.

It's a win-win!

*I just purchased this and have already received the voucer number for my photo book. ☺

** UPDATE **
My co-worker bought this deal and tried to use the voucher code to get her book already. It didn't work so she emailed Shutterfly. They said they are having issues with their voucher codes and she will receive another in her email that will work. SO... this isn't a bogus deal, sounds like Shutterfly is just having some issues that they are working on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...