Friday, July 27, 2012

5QF


1. What is the funniest thing you saw on Facebook/twitter this week?
Hmmm... I really enjoy the 'someecards.com' pictures that find their way on FB - like these: 


LOL LOL!
2. What is your favorite Olympic event?
I don't really have one. I do enjoy watching the Gymnastics. I'm honestly not too into the Olympics...

3. Do your kids to chores around the house? If so, what are they and how old are the children? Do they get paid for them?
No, he's 2. He likes to make chores for me and Daddy P. Joy. ;) And do I get paid to do them? Hell to the No. Wait, I get paid in tantrums and kisses. Which is OK with me. :-P

4. If you get bad service/food do you complain or keep quiet?
Depending on the situation, I will complain. I actually think I got someone fired from Subway - it was definitely deserved if it did truly happen. I haven't been back there... But, in the same vein, if the service is really good, I will make that really well known and well worth it {i tip well if the server is great!}

5. If you could pick ONE frivolous item for your home, what would it be? (massive room sized closet? swimming pool? greenhouse? etc...)
This is going to sound super boring... and not too frivolous but I would like a HUGE 3-season porch. :) With a swimming pool and bowling alley and movie theater inside. Cheers!

HAPPY FRIDAY !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...