Monday, June 4, 2012

June Craziness

Image: Source


June is a busy time of the year!!!
Lots of birthdays and fun stuff to look forward to.

6/2-my little sister's Birthday
6/5-Uncle Wesley's Birthday
6/6-6/7-City-Wide garage sales {including ours we will be having!}
6/9-6/10-Albertville Friendly City Days {our town's summer celebration}
6/9-Surprise Birthday Party for shhhh.... {which I don't think we'll be able to make anymore :(}
6/10-Minnesota Air Spectacular
6/13-My Birthday {i'm so excited to be turning 21!!} AND my Parents' Anniversary
6/15-6/17-GL to visit with Auntie L & The Godfatha M
6/15-Aunt Shirley's Birthday
6/16-Grandma Sylvia's Birthday
6/17-Father's Day
6/28-Lexxi's Dental Surgery {:( poor pup}

I know this month is going to fly by.... 
What are you all up to this wonderful summer month?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...