Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mother's Day Cards


I will most likely be getting my card for my Mother at Shutterfly. I love their personalized cards and they are very reasonably priced considering the price of cards these days at Hallmark, etc!!!! That is, if I can meet the deadline of ordering it. *Note to self - do soon! haha

Mother's Day is coming up and I have been trying to think of something special and thoughtful for my Sisters and myself to get my sweet Mom. It's hard to buy presents for Parents... at least it is for me!!!! I pride myself on being a "good-present-buyer", so it's always a lot of pressure!!!! :)

Anyway, I was looking on etsy and found some funny cards!!!

Here are a few of my favorites:
Source: HERE

Source: HERE


Source: HERE

So.... what are you all getting your Mommys?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...