Friday, December 16, 2011

5 Question Friday





1. What's the best Christmas present you've ever received?
I'm gonna go cheesy on this one... Bennett!!!! He came a bit before actual Christmas, but he is, hands down, the very best present I could have ever asked for. :)

2. Worst/Funniest White Elephant gift ever received?
We do white elephant gifts for my Mom's family's Xmas party. I haven't gotten anything too strange [yet!] since we are able to "steal", but I saw a funny one this year that I believe has been passed around for a few years now... a "My Best Fart" corked jar with a coupon inside for beans. LOL!

3. Is your Christmas tree plain and simple (white lights and matching ornaments) or is it wild and crazy (colored lights with lots of ornaments collected over the years)?
Our tree has lights built onto the tree [which will have to be replaced next year as one string is only half working] and they are all white. I wanted to also add colored lights but didn't have a chance to do that this year pre-ornaments. The ornaments are not color-coordinated at all either... It is a complete mish-mash of ornaments we've gotten throughout the years and I love it!!! 

4. "How" do you iron your clothes? The old fashioned iron/ironing board way, the shower, back in the dryer, etc.
I iron clothes the old fashioned way - ironing board & iron. I'm no pro but I do a'ight. :) Thank goodness I don't have to do it too often though.. my favorite shirts to get P are the no-iron ones. Haha. 

5. How much baking do you do for Christmas and what are your "must make" items? 
I honestly haven't done much this year at all, thank the heavens for my wonderful AWESOME, AMAZING Mother. She can accomplish things in a day that I couldn't do in a week!!!! I did make cake pops and red & green caramel corn for our family Xmas Party but that's about as far as I've gone this year..... we are going to make Gingerbread men with B this Christmas though... looking forward to that! My favorite cookies are probably the plain sugar cookies that my Mom makes, I think it's my Grandma's recipe. So simple but you can't ever beat them. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...