Friday, November 4, 2011



1. What movie do you love to quote?
I don't quote movies very often... but I have referred to things out of Zoolander or ... um, Meet the Fockers... um.... my brain is fried right now. :-P

2. Have you ever ridden a motorcycle?
Yes and I ♥♥♥ it!!! I will have one someday... a lot of people are against them because they are so dangerous. I agree they are not the safest, but what is 100% safe these days? Gotta live, you know? It's actually a funny story... P & Myself were trying to have a baby for about 6 months before we found out that little B was finally on his way!!!! Anyway, I found out I was pregnant and told P days before he was going to purchase a bike for me for my birthday!!!!! It wasn't time for me to have a motorcycle ... yet!

3. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Stay inside and bake and listen to music or watch movies and veg out all day!!!! Cuddling is always nice too! Too bad little B doesn't care to do much of that anymore... he's way too busy !

4. Do you prefer a bunch of small gifts, or one really big, (expensive) gift?
I don't have a preference. My family used to go nutso with gifts during the holidays and we have since wisened up and changed that up a bit. Don't get me wrong, the tree is still super disgustingly full of presents .... but not as bad as before. :) I like thoughtful presents the best... whether they be large or small. You can tell too... if someone really put some thought into it or not!

5. Do you ever lose track of days and show up somewhere wrong?
Goodness, I am always double-guessing myself....if it's about the day of the week, the time of day, whatever it may be. I always double-guess myself. I'm working on that one because I am usually not wrong. When B was a baby, I had a lady on Twitter have him come to her photography studio [big company, i'm not stupid] to shoot him as she needed pics of babies at that time. She then mentioned to me that this modeling agency she works with was in need of asian babies, so she asked if she could forward his pictures and information on. I said sure... anyway, there was a casting call for Target and I swear I had the day right... and the location. Anyway, so we got all ready and showed up and it was a month prior. I was MORTIFIED. So goes life. Haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...