Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to my Dad...
You have become one of the most admirable men that I know. You are always helping us whenever we need help, even when we don't ask for it. Thank you for being the greatest Dad that I could ever ask for!!!! Love you!


Happy Father's Day to my Husband...
You were a Father before we even had Bennett. You have always had the most kind and thoughtful, loving and honest heart that I have ever known. You take care of Bennett and I with an effortless way that makes me so proud and purely happy. I could not have asked for a better Father for my Son, nor a better man for my Husband. We both love you more than words could ever express!! Don't forget it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...