Friday, April 8, 2011

5 Question Friday





1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I wish I could be more decisive and more of a doer, of sorts. I talk about a lot of things I'd like to do, but I wish I could just dive in and do them sometime!!!! And I always have trouble deciding on things... which tends to waste more time than if I were to just decide on something and stick to it!

2. Write about a time when you got lost.
There is one specific time that jumps right up when I read this one. I had gone downtown with some friends and happened to run into my cousin, I ended up going back with my cousin to his friend's house in Prior Lake, which is where my older sister lives. And when they wouldn't drive me to my sister's house, I decided I would walk. Yes, I was drinking and yes, this was a horrible idea. I went the wrong direction and ended up aimlessly walking around all night until I finally found a gas station and called a cab, as my phone was dead [of course!]. It was an interesting night!

3. Camping or 5 star hotel?
Both. Actually, when it comes down to it - camping. I like to scour the land for firewood. lol It's so rustic and caveman-like.

4. Have you donated blood?
Yes.  I have an awesome right arm vein.

5. Do you have a budget or do you ‘fly by’ most months?
I have a budget and I try to stay within it.

1 comment:

  1. 5 Friday quesion is awesome :) I love it. I should start doing this on my blog. Oh, man as much as I love the outdoors I don't think I'd last 5 minutes without dying around trees, lol.

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...