Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wordless Wednesday {plus an eye update!}



We went to the eye Dr yesterday to check it all out. Let me quote the Dr.... "His eyes are perfect!" Music to my ears. :) Poor kid inherited Momma's smaller-than-the-other-eye thingy which creates the illusion of a cross-eye in some pictures. Another little tidbit of info... sounds like he got Momma's eyesight as they said if he had Daddy's nearsighted eyes... they would be able to see something already. Amazing the things they can know so early on!!!! Yay for perfect eyes!!! No crossing whatsoever!! I gotta say... I knew this all along. :-D

Happy Humpday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I have a feeling that dimple is going to get him out of a lot of trouble one day!! He is so stinkin' sweet. I love his red plaid shirt, too!

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...