Wednesday, February 9, 2011

MIA.

I know I have been MIA and I'm so sorry but I promise I will get better. Sounds familiar, I know but I'm serious!!!!!

I need to really kick my own butt into gear as far as life goes in general. I need to prioritize...!!!!!

Poor B has been sick with bronchialitis for like a week and he has to use a nebulizer. That thing breaks my heart. Ahhhhhhh I hope all of your little ones never have to use one!!!!

He is on the mend now but it seems like a long time since he hasn't had a runny nose or a lung-rattling cough. :(

Alright, I'm off for a consult to have my tattoos removed. :)

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my!! I hope Bennett feels better soon! Tattoos removed? What are they of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, wow. I hope B feels better soon! Poor little guy. And, tattoos? Removed? But why? I have quite a few tattoos myself and there are 2 or 3 I wish didn't have. I've actually considered looking into getting one of them removed, but I feel like that would be more work (and pain and money) then I am willing to go through. Having Jack has changed me though! I'm curious to see how it goes for you!

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...