Friday, January 14, 2011

5 Question Friday



1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of?
13 Going on 30, Meangirls or Clueless :) Yes, I am a total dork. And yes, I realize that I'm not 13 anymore. :)


2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now?
The unfair treatment that happens in a certain area of my life these days!

3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?
Loving, Dependable, Understanding

4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living?
I would be a photographer

5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost?
Nail polish... I know, I know... big spender over here! ;) We were raised very frugal!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...