Friday, October 29, 2010

5 Question Friday!



1. If you could be a fly on any wall, which would you choose?
There are a couple ways I could go with this.... shallow.... ie. Britney Spears' wall. LOL. Yeah, I'm a Britney fan. :-P
Or something a little less "glamorous" like... the Oval Office? 

2. Do you budget your Christmas shopping or just get it done without budgeting?
This depends on how close to Christmas we are actually getting. I pride myself on being a pretty darn good "present-giver". This year we are going Christmas present giving differently... (drawing 2 people's names instead of buying for everyone) so we'll see how it turns out this year. We have a limit of $50. each person, but that usually gets thrown out the window...I try to budget with everything but I'm not too rigid on following that!

3. What is the craziest fad diet you have ever done?
I haven't done many crazy fad diets... thought about doing the Atkinsons diet? Or the South Beach diet.. but then I read that you can't have raw carrots. That totally ruined it for me.. what kind of a diet says that you can't eat veggies?? Not for me!

4. Is there a TV show that you have seen every episode/season of?
Probably Friends and/or Seinfeld. Oh, and Lipstick Jungle!!! Until they took it off the air!!!! :'( Booooooooo

5. What one song always pulls at your heart?
There is this country song, I'm not sure what it's called or who it's by. But everytime I hear it, it almost always brings tears to my eyes. It's sooooo sad. It's about this little child whose parents fight and end up killing each other and all the while, this little one is hiding behind the couch. And then of course the child is taken into someone else's home and their new parents bring them to church. He's shown a picture of Jesus and he says I know him and says that He was there when he was hiding behind the couch... ahhhhhhhh just tears at my heart strings!!!! I am getting misty just thinking about it!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, A*Lee. Just hopped over from Mama M's My Little Life. Seems like a lot of people said they'd like to be a fly on the wall in the White House. That was my first thought, but I scrapped it right quick b/c I don't think I want to know what goes on behind those closed doors! I don't do diets, fad or otherwise. I love to eat...a little bit of EVERYTHING! I'm with you on the Seinfeld and Friends shows. Don't watch too much TV nowadays. Your heartstring song sounds like it'd make anyone cry! Have a great weekend. -E

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...