Friday, August 20, 2010

5 Question Friday [Round 2]




Happy Friday everyone!
I have a spare moment here before I leave in about an hour and head out for Chitown! Whoop whoop! I am excited. I can't wait to take B to the Aquarium & the Zoo!!!! And I am excited for Auntie Liz to see him... he's gotten to be such a big boy since last time she saw him...last time she saw him he was barely scooting! Wow...
Anyway, on with the show...

1. Do you have any nicknames and if so how did it come about?
I have a couple of nicknames...well, more than a couple [with my older sister, Sarah] but most of those names she came up with for me are to remain unnamed. I have the nickname here at work of 'Anik' or 'Chronik' from my Russian friends. As far as the nicknames from my sister, Sarah, the one that stands out and isn't too embarrassing is 'Pookie'. I'm not sure exactly how it started but I think it has something to do with Garfield, the cartoon. Is his teddy bear's name Pookie?? And Patrick calls me 'Cutie' all the time. Sometimes I get a little annoyed of it, but hey... it's better than "hey you" or "fugly". Right? ;-)

2. What is your birth order amongst your siblings?

I am the middle child. I also am the only adopted one. I have an older sister and a younger sister. Both of which are natural-born to my parents. I feel I had a little of the "middle child syndrome" growing up, but it has leveled out now. A couple of years ago, if you would have asked me how many kids I wanted, I would always say 2 or 4 to avoid the middle child situation. Now I would have no problem with having 3. It's not that bad. :-)

3. In a movie of your life, who would play your significant other?

I'm going to go with David Beckham. Why you ask? Well... there are a few key points that relate my Patrick to Mr. David Beckham. They both have buzzed sort of hair cuts. They both play[ed] soccer. I hear Mr. Beckham is a nice guy. They are both Fathers. They both wear jeans, and look darn good in them. So there you go. Step aside, Posh!

4. What is currently your favorite song?

My current favorite song is Eminem & Rihanna's song "Love the Way You Lie". I am getting a little sick of it [as the local station plays it a bit too much since gaining more popularity] but I still dig the song and turn it up when it comes on.

5. Are you saving your money for anything right now? Big or small purchase?

We are always trying to save money. For anything specifically? No, not really. Just in general for now!

Alright kiddos, back to it before I hit the road.

I hope you all have a great weekend... we are going to be gone until Monday night and then be sure that I should have great pics and good stories. Yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...