Thursday, April 8, 2010

"I Get to..." (Thx Rene!)

Thanks to Rene's blog here is my list of "I Get to..."s. That was probably completely grammatically incorrect, but you get the idea. ;)

I Get to...
go to work everyday and do my part to provide for our family
milk myself like a cow to give Bennett the best nourishment I possibly can right now
• live in a townhouse...not a cardboard box
• pay my bills on time
• be Bennett's Mother. Forever. (this is my favorite!)
• be part of a sometimes crazy extended family... including my In-Laws!
• look forward to all sorts of new experiences that we have ahead of us
• grocery shop every week
 
okay, this list was harder than I thought. LOL 
There were a lot of things that I wanted to put on there, but they weren't originally "I have to.."s. Therefore I didn't think they counted on this list.... I'm a dork. 
 
I love this idea and will try to inject it into my daily life.
I wanna feel freer. What a strange word. 

Happy Thursday!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yay! The last 3 on my blog have never been "I have to" but wanted to include them anyway because I am so grateful that I get to do them! I love this and will try to incorporate it daily. Every night when I wash bottles I think about this and it definitely works.

    I agree- freer is a weird word!!

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...