Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ahhh! I swear I have been meaning to blog. Blah.


Anyway, I wanted to report that I have decided to keep the Beco carrier. It works so much better than either of the other two carriers that I have tried. B still has to get used to it a little bit more, but he did take a little nap in it the other night.

The infant insert is really nice but I don't think B even needs it anymore!! He is getting to be such a big boy!! But I can definitely see how the insert would be nice for a newborn newborn. I can't believe B is already 3 months old now... 3 months today!!! I will have to try to switch his 'block pics' to months... I was just thinking that last night. Instead of weeks...months. I watch '16 and Pregnant' and look at B and he's grown so much already!!! I kind of miss that brand new baby cry and being soooo tiny. But it is so amazing to see him grow and learn and change into a little guy. What an amazing experience!! And so much more to come... and I am so looking forward to it all.

Anyway, the Beco carrier is awesome. I would definitely recommend it... it's comfortable, fully adjustable and cute too. :) I was kind of disappointed that you couldn't face baby out, but then read that it is not recommended for that as they cannot turn their heads away from all the stimulus. Makes sense to me.

I saw this kit on another person's blog and thought I could make this on my own, with the colors that I liked instead of having preset colors. So I did. I went to Michaels and I got 4 canvases and picked out my paint colors... painted them up and was all set to do the prints!! Little did I know... it's nearly impossible to get a good print with squirmer..even when he's sleeping!! If anybody has any tips on this, please let me know!!! We really want to get some good prints before he's too big.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like it! I'm seriously considering getting one of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pre-ordered a Beco in one of their new patterns that ships at the end of this month! Yay I can't wait!! As for the prints, I would suggest having 2 people do it and maybe try it when he's sleeping. I got Jack's footprints and it wasn't easy! I absolutely could not get his hands but I was doing it alone and also using white paint. It's much easier to use an ink pad. Not as messy either. Good luck and please post pics of the finished product!

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...