Thursday, February 4, 2010

My living room smells...

like baby! And I love it!

I'm not even sure what it is that makes it smell like baby, but everytime I walk into the room I smell it. I smell my little boy. It's a heavenly scent!!!

I have been sick for the past week or so with I'm not even sure what. Thankfully my wonderful Mother was able to come over and help me out on Tuesday. It was so nice to get uninterrupted, solid sleep. I haven't had that for a while. Ever since Bennett was born, I have been sleeping a lot lighter than before. I need to hear my little guy when he needs me! I am starting to feel better and am now getting ready for my Dad's Birthday which is on Friday. Wow, that's tomorrow! Bennett is more organized than Mommy & Daddy. He already ordered Grandpa's Birthday present and it should be here tomorrow!!! I guess we're behind. Oh well... we don't get our dirty diapers changed for us. Haha.

Bennett will be 7 weeks tomorrow!!! Wow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...