Sunday, February 14, 2010

♥day

Happy ♥ Day!!! 


Patrick & I were able to go out last night, just the two of us. My Mother-in-Law came over and watched Baby B while we went to dinner and a movie. We grabbed a bite at Biaggi's in Maple Grove first. I wanted to try a different dish than I normally get, so I tried the "Garlic Shrimp Oregenata" (sp?) and it was SOOOO good. I have really started to love shrimp!!! Tasty! Patrick had a favorite dish between the both of us, the Farfalle pasta with chicken, I don't recall the name. Always good!!! We have not ever had a dish there that we weren't pleased with. We didn't even have room for dessert! After dinner, we came back to St. Michael to the Cinemagic Theatre. I much prefer going to the movies in St. Michael than Maple Grove. MUCH less crowded and the Theatre itself is sooo nice!!! They even have a full bar that you can take your drinks into the movies with you. Haha. Husband and I didn't take advantage of that feature this time but in the future we will surely do that again. We saw 'Valentine's Day' and it was so cute. Patrick didn't even mind it, I think he might have even liked it. It was the perfect movie for our little VDay date too. There were a lot of big names and I enjoyed the storyline. I recommend it for anyone who's looking for a nice movie where you don't have to rack your brain too hard. Haha. It was really nice to get out of the house just the two of us for a little Valentine's Day celebration of our own, but we definitely missed our little guy. I love to see his little face when we get home!!!

Today was actual Valentine's Day and we took the entire family (Daddy, Mommy, Baby & Puppy) over to my Parents' house. It was a good day... full of great food, homemade treats (truffles, cookies, cream puffs) and lots of lovin' on the Baby, which everyone knows doesn't require a holiday. ;-) Patrick gave me the funniest mug!!!! Hahahaha!!! He's so cute. Notice the handle looks like handcuffs!!! That was just part of my treats from the Husband. I also got all sorts of nummy treats that I will have to exercise willpower with and try to make them last longer than a day. :-P

Tomorrow is another day... and actually starts in about half an hour. Pumping the good ol' boobs for breastmilk is a job all in itself, isn't it??? If I didn't have to do that in half an hour or so, I would definitely be in bed...dreaming about my beautiful little family and how much I love them!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...