Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello 2010!

Happy New Year everyone!

I don't think it's really hit me that it's a new year. It seems like ever since I had little Bennett time has no place for me. I don't know what day it is usually, I don't care what time of day it is, and goodness I don't have any clue what date it is. Let's call it the new mother time tango. ;)

I was pregnant for a good majority of 2009 and now I am reminiscent of being pregnant and everything that Baby Bennett and I went through to finally meet him in December. I almost can't believe I was pregnant for that long and that it did take up so much of my year. I am excited for 2010 and what it will bring. With my little guy, with my husband, with our house... exciting!!! I also can't believe it's already been 10 years since my Husband & I graduated from High School. Ick, I don't even want to think about that!

I don't usually do New Year resolutions because I know I most likely will not follow through with them. This year I have 2. 1-to sleep in our own bed instead of on the couch downstairs lol, and 2-eat better!!! I had gestational diabetes with Baby Bennett and ever since I gave birth to him, I have sort of been overloading myself with carbs. This needs to stop!!! I've had enough and 2010 is time to get back into the healthier eating habits. Word.

YAY 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...