Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Nursery


Well, we have slowly been working on the Nursery and trying to bring it all together. It is still definitely a work in progress!!! We have had the crib and bedding for a while now but have just recently gotten a glider/ottoman and put in the shelving that we chose for the closet instead of a dresser, being the room is somewhat smaller. We still need to figure out the details for bringing the room together, but that's going to be happening after this next weekend. I will be immune from H1N1 starting this next Sunday. I got my vaccine last Thursday at a clinic just for pregnant women and it takes 7-10 days to be immune afterwards. So after that, I will be free to roam as I please! :) Anyway, I have been washing more of the clothes and blankets, etc. and had a chance to take a few pictures of some of the stuff today. I posted them all on our pictures page (see links). Check them out! I guess we are really going to have a baby after all. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I would LOVE to see pictures of your nursery!

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...