Friday, August 28, 2009

I'm a baby, having a baby...

I am usually a very healthy person. It has always been this way throughout my life, I have a strong immune system. So when I do happen to come down with something, it's usually not very pleasant. Not pleasant for myself or those around me. Haha. I have not felt very healthy for about a week now and it's not fun!!! I hate being sick!!! I am a very bad sick patient (poor Patrick) and tend to act like a baby myself. So think of that, I'm a baby, having a baby! Hahaha. Okay, weird. Sorry. It started with a sore throat and then that went away after about a day. Yesterday I had a bad headache in the afternoon that led to a bunch of sneezing and a runny nose. This has continued into today and am hoping I can sleep it off for the weekend. Wish me luck and health!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...