Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Serenity Now...again.

Well, today is another day and it's already starting out to be another "not-so-great-day". Ugh....Bridget is driving me nuts again... it was a shitty drive in being there was snow overnight and still this morning. I am so sick of this winter weather, it's March and it's about time for Spring already. Ann's not here yet... which I can understand being the highways looked locked up. I would hate her drive.

I am thinking of getting a little haircut at lunchtime. I'm not sure if I should do it after work or at lunch. I want to get more layers cut in. It's so blah.... nothing off the length but some layers would be nice!!!

Alright, I guess I have some work to do now. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...